Attractive Rates and Residence Agreement Types,
for a Multi-Level-of-Living Community
Waterman Village does offer a rate plan for our Villa Homes, with NO entrance fee required, as well as generous refund provisions for those that do. Because of this, more and more adults are moving to Waterman Village from areas across the State of Florida, as well as the U.S., where the cost is often much higher to live at a multi-level of living, life-care, or continuing-care like retirement community. One couple from New York recently stated, "Waterman Village is a great value!"
- THE FREEDOM TO MOVE: Since Waterman residents are NOT required to pay a large entrance fee that's largely non-refundable after
just a few years of residency, they don't feel trapped/stuck. If they need/desire to leave Waterman Village (ex. move closer to a child),
they can easily do so, without having to feel excessive guilt, etc., about losing/forfeiting a large sum of money. This is a very important factor that many parents and/or children fail to think about, and only to regret later on.
- WATERMAN'S AGREEMENT TYPE. According to a report by the American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA), the average continuing
care retirement community (a community that offers independent living, assisted living, and nursing care all on the same site)
independent living resident, will live in the community's skilled nursing facility section for only 9 months. Therefore, based
on this report, this average person is much better off financially, not to pay a large entrance fee, that's often
non-refundable after just a few years of residency, in order to receive a slight discount in the retirement community's
nursing facility for only nine months. And, nursing home usage across the U.S. is declining significantly. Why? A) More retirement
community 'independent living' residents, are moving to the community's 'assisted living' facility on the campus, rather than the community's
'nursing home' on campus, and, B) more retirement community 'independent living' residents, are hiring 'in-home' health care.
- WATERMAN'S COMPETITIVE MONTHLY FEES FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING: In addition to the large entrance fees that many multiple level
of living or continuing care retirement communities charge, many also charge much higher monthly fees for independent living than Waterman Village. These
higher monthly fees can really add-up, year after year, while living in independent living over the years.
- EARN MORE INVESTMENT INCOME: If you choose Waterman Village's no entry/monthly rental plan, you can invest more money, and earn significantly more investment income year after year.
People who already possess long-term care insurance, discover Waterman Village's rate plans to be especially ideal.
Villa Home monthly service fees begin at $2,912 for a single occupant and $3,712 for a double occupant, under the no entry fee plan. $2,550 & $3,350 under the entry fee plan. This is for a 2BR - 2BA unit, about 1,100 square feet, our smallest size villa home.
Manor Home monthly service fees begin at $2,272 for a single resident under the life-lease/entry fee plan, $2,772 for a couple. Entry fees begin at $195,000 and have high refundable provisions, FOR LIFE!
Custom and Estate Home monthly service fees begin at $2,600 a month for single occupancy under the life-lease/entry fee plan, $3,100 for a couple. Entry fees begin at $225,000 and have high refundable provisions, FOR LIFE!
Sampling of Included Services
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Meal allowance (villa home residents)
- Interior maintenance
- Personal fitness trainers
- Exterior maintenance
- Appliances and repair
- Lawn care
- Pest control
- Real estate taxes
- HOA fees
- Transportation to meals
- Transportation to local shopping
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- Life-line® emergency response system
- Trash pick up
- High definition cable TV
- 24/7 security
- 24/7 staffed guard/gate house
- Use of all village activity and common areas
- Golf membership at Mount Dora Golf Club
- Property and liability insurance
- Priority access to the assisted living apartments, nursing and rehabilitation center, and the outpatient therapy center
- Home For Life Intention
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Waterman is the perfect place for me!! I’ve highly recommended it to all my friends and they’re moving here, one by one. I’ve found so much in common with all the residents and enjoy meeting all of them. I can’t praise the staff enough. They’re almost mind readers. I am truly fortunate to have access to the golf carts, cars and buses.