Why move early to The Oaks or Lakeside Retirement Communities
Rather than move from their home of many years to a 55+ community or condominium, or after they’ve lived at a 55+ community for a few years, more adults than ever are realizing the benefits of moving to a Waterman Village Retirement Community. Why? The Oaks, and soon to be Lakeside, offers ALL THREE levels of living on one single campus (independent living, assisted living, nursing care/post hospital rehab. care, & memory care), as well as health care services (outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy, in home health care, pharmacy). Many of the newer retirement communities being built today, only offer two levels, independent and assisted.
Having all three levels, allows Waterman Village residents to have the peace of mind knowing: 1) they’ll always be able to stay/remain at Waterman Village, 2) they’ll always be able to live near/close to spouses and friends, and 3) they won’t need to rely on their children or family, to have to make the often difficult future health care decisions FOR them. It really is the best gift one can give to their children.
Any, the physical, social, mental, and spiritual benefits that Waterman Village uniquely offers (companionship, activities, wellness, church), helps our residents retain their overall health and well-being longer.
The benefit to residents?
- no need to have to make ‘another’ major move
- no need to worry about how and where to obtain future needed services, should their health needs increase
- having all these facilities and services close by, helps residents access them easier, thereby staying independent longer
- they’ve planned out ‘their own futures’ (not family or others ‘for them’)
- spouses can live within walking distance to one another, should one require one of our care facilities in the future