NEW – Memory Alzheimer Dementia care for the Central Florida, Orlando, Mount Dora, Eustis, Tavares, Apopka, Leesburg Florida areas
All in a state of the art, small-house, home-like environment
View an image gallery below of Springwater. Click arrow at bottom right hand side of cover photo
CLICK HERE to take a virtual tour of Springwater.
CLICK HERE for the state of Florida’s form 1823, Resident Assessment form for Assisted Living Facilities, that needs completed by your loved one’s physician prior to moving in.
For information about LIVING at the Springwater, call 352-385-1126. Monitored weekdays, evenings and weekends 7 days a week. Or, email: email@example.com Amanda (below) is our admissions staff representative for Springwater.
Only a few memory support rooms remain available.
No large entry fee or buy in fee required to move your loved one to the Springwater, only a smaller community fee.
To reach the Springwater memory support small house directly, call: 352-383-0051, ext. 511. Dawnise is our receptionist.
Florida Assisted Living License Number: AL13751
The entrance to Springwater is gated and staffed 24/7
Before you choose a memory care residence for your loved one, we invite you to visit the Springwater. The staff at the Springwater are experienced and committed to helping provide a safe, clean, comfortable, nurturing living environment for your loved one. Our admissions representatives Amanda, Maggie, and Chris will work with you and your loved one to ensure a smooth transition to Springwater.
We know it’s not an easy time in your life. There are many emotions and feelings. Waterman Village’s active and experienced spiritual wellness team is here to help provide support to you and/or your loved one as desired.
“There are many unique and special benefits of choosing a memory care residence that is part of a FULL service retirement village, rather than just a stand-alone memory care facility. Waterman Village has a church, dental offices, a dermatologist office, a physical therapy clinic, a nurse practitioner, physicians’ clinics, a home health care agency, and much more all on-site or just adjacent to it” *
The Springwater offers:
- Low staff to resident ratios
- Four chaplains on staff
- An intimate, family-like, small-house, home-like neighborhood & environment, to help facilitate staff and resident engagement (only 24 private rooms). The smaller the home, the less agitation probabilities for residents and easier staff monitoring of residents.
- Beautiful living and dining areas.
- An open-kitchen concept and dining area, with the feel of a regular residential-style kitchen.
- Engaging programming for dining activities and different seating choices for your loved one.
- Several TV and lounge spaces throughout the building for residents to choose from, where they feel most comfortable.
- Activity/art studio views to the outside that incorporate natural light into the interior.
“Should a Springwater resident require short or long-term nursing home care in the future, those services are available right on site, making it much easier for family members” *
- Various life-skill and engagement stations in each neighborhood, to help stimulate resident activity and involvement, especially for those who like to walk inside.
- A small theatre for watching movies & other flexible activities.
- A boutique-like Salon & Spa area.
- A state-of-the-art sensory room with various types of lighting for sensory stimulation.
- Safe interior courtyards for outdoor living, dining and lounge seating.
- Private rooms with beautiful finishes and luxury vinyl flooring.
- Staff support areas strategically placed to ensure the highest level of care.
- Easy access to the services of the Waterman Village physical, occupational, and speech therapy clinic located right on campus.
- Easy access to the Waterman Village Home Health Care agency located right on campus.
- Priority access to the Edgewater Health Care and Rehabilitation Center, located right on the Waterman Village campus if needed for short-term rehabilitation following a hospital stay, making life much easier for the resident AND their family members.
“A memory care facility of around 25 rooms is the ideal size for residents’ overall well-being and quality of life. If they are too large, residents often experience increased anxiety and irritation. If their too small, there is often not enough opportunities for healthy and active engagement” *
Designed by nationally acclaimed and award-winning design firm AG Architects of Wisconsin, the leader in designing premier, state of the art, thriving environments for older adults.
We are excited to be bringing this new living space to the Waterman Village family of living and service areas. Since 1989, helping Seniors ‘Live Their Best Lives’
“In my nearly 40 years of retirement community management experience, overall, residents were much more happier living in communities that were operated and managed on-site, we’re started as not-for-profit organizations (mission over margin driven) and had faith-based traditions, in comparison to communities that were corporate/investor owned or were operated by off-site management companies” *
Springwater offers a flat monthly rate with all-inclusive pricing. No additional care level fees, unexpected surprises or family member uncertainty from month to month.
* Comments from Jeff Baset, Senior Living Professional of 40 years