Central Florida’s TOTAL retirement community campus since 1989
YOU CAN live in a full-service, progressive, multi-level of living retirement community and 1) not lose all or most up-front monies paid, and 2) not feel trapped like you can never move out
- independent living duplex & apartment homes (all offer close covered parking)
- assisted living apartment residence
- Medicare 5 Star rated post-hospital rehab. center (longest 5 Star rating of any center in Lake County)
- new state of the art memory support residence
- accredited home health care agency (serves the Triangle area as well)
- physical, occupational, speech therapy clinic (open to the public as well)
- professional MEDSPA
Management on-site / mission over margin
Fully managed ‘on-site‘ (no off-site management company) for more efficient/effective operational practices. Initially established in 1989 as a local 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and ministry of Waterman Hospital Tavares. The only community of its type in the Central, Orlando, The Villages, Leesburg Florida areas.
Top small town / ideal location
Mount Dora was ranked the #1 small town in FL and #4 in the nation to retire to by USA TODAY. Waterman Village is located close to everything, which is especially important now and as one ages.
Independence / optimal health
With everything you or your loved one might need/desire at one location, now and in the future, moving to Waterman Village while STILL independent and active, really is the best plan a person can make to REMAIN that way, as long as possible throughout life.