The Central Florida, Orlando, Leesburg, Mount Dora Area's 'TOTAL' Retirement Community Destination
Active retirement living, with health care facilities & health services, all on one site!
Located in the 'New England of the South' town of Mount Dora, Florida. Florida's #1 ranked small town to retire to (USA TODAY). A visit to Waterman Village and Mount Dora, is a must, before deciding on an active retirement community with health care facilities and services, in Florida!
- Central Florida location (hurricane safety)
- Attracting adults from across Florida and the U.S.
- Residential Living Homes
- Bridgewater Assisted Living Residence
- Edgewater Nursing & Rehab. Center (Medicare 'FIVE STAR')
- Home Health Care (serves surrounding area)
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy Clinic (open to public)
- CVS Pharmacy (open to public)
- Walk to dental offices & physician clinics (7 days a week)
- NO entry-fee option
- A locally owned/operated not-for-profit organization (since 1989)
- 4 miles to the Advent Health hospital & new V.A. Clinic
- Click below for info. on the new Lakeside at Waterman Village
Engaging Campus Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country's largest retirement community activity and spiritual wellness departments, providing life enriching programming opportunities, to help residents best maintain their overall optimal health and well-being.
Stay In Touch With Central Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community
The BEST way to keep in touch with all the happenings at Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community, is to Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WatermanVillage
See why Waterman Village is the premier retirement community in Central Florida.
We are located in Mount Dora near Orlando and Leesburg.
Give us a call today to schedule a tour!
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
I have been a happy resident of Waterman Village since July of 2011. I lived all my life before in Minnesota near Winona. I have many new friends and I am truly in love with the caring staff here. When I hear the winter weather reports from Minnesota, I just smile. Thank you, Waterman, for a comfortable, happy place to live.
-Elizabeth “Betty” Richter