Waterman Village – the Orlando / Central Florida area’s ‘TOTAL’ retirement community campus, and area senior health service provider – since 1989
Located in the ‘New England of the South’ arts & cultural town of Mount Dora. Florida’s #1 ranked small town to retire to (USA TODAY).
- Location. Location. Location. Small/home town feel, yet ‘VERY’ close to essential services, shopping, recreation, entertainment, restaurants, volunteering, etc. (very important as one ages)
- The Oaks and Lakeside (coming soon) retirement living communities.
- Bridgewater Assisted Living Residence
- Edgewater Health & Rehab. Ctr (Medicare 5-STAR rated)
- Waterman Home Care agency (serves the general public)
- Waterman Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy Clinic (open to the public)
- CVS Pharmacy at Waterman Village (open to the public)
- Brain Wellness Academy for Seniors
- Banking services, mobile license services, voting precinct
- Walk or golf cart to dental and physician offices
- Audiology, podiatry, and nurse practitioner services on-site
- 3 dining venues, wellness center, 24/7 staffed/gated security
- ‘Chapel Fellowship’ non-denominational church congregation
- No corporate/investor ownership or off-site management group
- Local not-for-profit organization (since 1989)
- 4 miles to the highly rated Advent Health hospital & new V.A. Clinic
Engaging Wellness and Activity Opportunities
The various senior living options located on the campus of Waterman Village, offer life-enriching activity programming opportunities, to help residents best maintain their overall optimal health and well-being.
Stay In Touch With Central Florida’s TOTAL Retirement/Senior Living and Health Services Provider
The BEST way to keep in touch with all the happenings with Waterman Village, is to Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WatermanVillage
We are located in Mount Dora, Florida, just NW of Orlando and East of Leesburg. Give us a call today to schedule a tour!