Central Florida, Orlando, Leesburg Area's 'TOTAL' Retirement Community
Active-adult living, with progressive living facilities & health services
Independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, home care, physical - occupational - speech therapy, pharmacy
in the charming Central Florida town of Mount Dora, Florida. #1 ranked small town in FL to retire to by USA (no direct hurricane hit threat)
- Attracting folks from Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Florida, and across the U.S.
- Independent living homes
- Bridgewater Assisted Living Apartment Residence
- Edgewater Nursing & Rehab. Center (Medicare.gov 'FIVE STAR' rated)
- Home Health Care - also serves Lake County, FL
- Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapy Clinic (open to the public)
- CVS Pharmacy (open to the public)
- Walk or golf cart to two dental and three physician offices
- No entry-fee option
- 4 miles to Florida Hospital Waterman & the new V.A. Clinic in Tavares
Engaging Campus Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country's largest retirement community wellness and activity departments, that provides life enriching activity programming, to help our residents best maintain their overall optimal health and well-being.
Stay In Touch With Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community
The BEST way to keep in touch with all the happenings at Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community, is to Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WatermanVillage
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
I have not had a day of regret that I moved to Waterman Village. It has a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. There are stimulating activities. I feel secure.