Central, Orlando, Leesburg, Mount Dora, Florida Area's 'TOTAL' Retirement Community Destination
Active-adult living and progressive living facilities & health services, all on one site
in the charming New-England of the South town of Mount Dora, Florida. #1 ranked small FL town to retire to by USA TODAY
- Avoid direct hurricane threat hit
- Attracting residents from Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Florida, and across the U.S.
- Independent living homes
- Bridgewater Assisted Living Apartment Residence
- Edgewater Post Hospital Rehab. Center (Medicare.gov 'FIVE STAR' rated)
- Home Health Care Agency - serves Lake County
- Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapy Clinic (open to the public)
- CVS Pharmacy (open to the public)
- Walk or golf cart to dental and physician offices
- NO entry-fee option for villa homes
- Since 1989, a locally operated not-for-profit organization (non managed & non corporate owned)
- 4 miles to Florida Hospital Waterman & the new V.A. Clinic in Tavares, FL
Engaging Campus Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country's largest retirement community wellness and activity departments, providing life enriching activity programming to help our residents best maintain their overall optimal health and well-being.
Stay In Touch With Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community
The BEST way to keep in touch with all the happenings at Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community, is to Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WatermanVillage
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Waterman Village is a well-run retirement home that offers a range of accommodations. The management and staff do a fine job of making all residents comfortable with a wide level of activities. The Culinary Department excels. Retiring here was the best move we could have made.
-Robert & Margret Appe
New York State