Waterman Village – Central Florida’s ‘TOTAL’ Senior Living & Health Services Provider – since 1989
Located in the ‘New England of the South’ arts & cultural town of Mount Dora. Florida’s #1 ranked small town to retire to (USA TODAY).
Florida’s ‘TOTAL’ retirement living campus
- Central Florida location (hurricane safety). Attracting adults from across the U.S.
- The Oaks and Lakeside (coming soon) retirement living communities.
- Bridgewater Assisted Living Residence
- Edgewater Health & Rehab. Center for post-hospital care (Medicare ‘FIVE STAR’)
- Waterman Village Home Care (we serve Lake County)
- Waterman Village Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy Clinic (open to public)
- CVS Pharmacy at Waterman Village (open to public). OTC items.
- Brain Wellness Academy for Seniors
- Banking services (coming soon), driver’s license services, voting precinct
- Walk or golf cart to dental and physician offices
- Campus transportation, audiology, podiatry, and nurse practitioner house call services
- Three dining venues (meal delivery avail.), staffed wellness center, 24/7 staffed/gated security
- The ‘Chapel Fellowship’ non-denominational church congregation
- Ideal location close to other needed services, shopping, etc. (important as one ages)
- Locally managed, owned, and operated not-for-profit organization (since 1989)
- 4 miles to the highly rated Advent Health hospital & new V.A. Clinic
Engaging Wellness and Activity Opportunities
The various senior living options located on the campus of Waterman Village, offer life-enriching activity programming opportunities, to help residents best maintain their overall optimal health and well-being.
Stay In Touch With Central Florida’s TOTAL Retirement/Senior Living and Health Services Provider
The BEST way to keep in touch with all the happenings with Waterman Village, is to Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WatermanVillage
We are located in Mount Dora, Florida, just NW of Orlando and East of Leesburg. Give us a call today to schedule a tour!