Central, Orlando, Leesburg, Mount Dora Florida Area's 'TOTAL' Retirement Community Destination
Active-adult living, progressive living facilities, and health services. All on one site! Close to 'everything'!
in the 'New-England of the South' town of Mount Dora, Florida. #1 ranked small FL town to retire to by USA TODAY
- Central Florida (avoid direct hurricane hit)
- Attracts people from Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Florida, and across the U.S.
- Residential Living Homes
- Bridgewater Assisted Living Residence
- Edgewater Post Hospital Rehab. Center (Medicare.gov 'FIVE STAR' rated)
- Home Health Care Serves Lake County,FL
- Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapy Clinic (open to the public)
- CVS Pharmacy (open to the public)
- Walk or golf cart to dental, physician, insurance, and veterinary offices/clinics
- NO entry-fee option for villa homes
- Since 1989, a locally owned, and locally operated, not-for-profit organization
- 4 miles to Florida Hospital Waterman & the new V.A. Clinic in Tavares, FL
Engaging Campus Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country's largest retirement community wellness and activity departments, providing life enriching activity programming to help our residents best maintain their overall optimal health and well-being.
Stay In Touch With Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community
The BEST way to keep in touch with all the happenings at Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community, is to Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WatermanVillage
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Living here at Waterman Village is like living in an extended family. From executive officers to service providers, the staff is exceptionally friendly and caring. Communication channels are wide open. Department heads keep residents reassuringly informed on what is going on in their respective area of operation. Most of our needs are met conveniently on campus, which looks like a village of one or two story dwellings. We compare life here to that on a cruise ship: pick and choose among a variety of daily activities on and off campus, or simply relax in your quarters.
-Al & Marlette