Florida’s total retirement community campus
- independent living duplex homes & apartments
- an assisted living apartment residence
- a Medicare 5 Star rated nursing and rehabilitation center
- a new memory support residence
- a licensed and accredited home health care agency (serves the Triangle area as well)
- a physical, occupational, speech therapy clinic (open to the public as well)
Mission over margin
Waterman Village is a local Florida 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. It’s fully managed ‘on-site’ (no off-site management company) and is not corporate owned. It’s the only retirement community of its type in the Central Florida, Orlando, Leesburg Florida areas.
Top small town
Since 1989, Waterman Village continues to attract new residents from across Florida and the United States. Mount Dora was ranked the #1 small town in FL and #4 in the nation to retire to by USA TODAY.
Independence & optimal health
Discover why moving to Waterman Village while STILL independent and active, is the best plan a person can make to REMAIN that way as long as possible throughout life
PLEASE NOTE: Because of Waterman Village’s excellent reputation and high demand for our living areas, we feel it’s NOT necessary to have a contract with A PLACE FOR MOM senior living referral company. They also charge very high referral fees to senior living providers. So, there is a very good chance if you have contacted A PLACE FOR MOM, they did not mention or recommend Waterman Village to you.