Waterman Village – Orlando / Central Florida’s ‘TOTAL’ retirement community campus & senior health service provider – since 1989
Located in the ‘New England of the South’ arts & cultural town of Mount Dora. Florida’s #1 ranked small town to retire to (USA TODAY). Florida’s TOTAL retirement living campus (see below)
- The Oaks and Lakeside (coming soon) communities.
- Bridgewater Assisted Living Residence
- Edgewater Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Waterman Home Care agency(serves Lake County)
- Waterman Physical, Occupational, Speech Clinic (open to public)
- CVS Pharmacy (open to the public)
- Brain Wellness Academy for Seniors
- United Southern Bank
- Corcoran Real Estate Connection
- Walk or golf cart to dental and physician offices
- 24/7 staffed front entry gatehouse
- The ‘Chapel Fellowship’ non-denominational church congregation
- No corporate/investor ownership or off-site management group
- A local, independent, not-for-profit organization (since 1989)
- 4 miles to the highly rated Advent Health hospital & new V.A. Clinic
- Close by to every personal service you’ll need, now AND in the future (auto, physician, dental, pharmacy, veterinarian, grocery, insurance, library, fire & rescue, banking, financial, legal, city, county, retail, real estate)
- Only 40 minutes to the Disney area, without having to travel I-4
Engaging Wellness and Activity Opportunities
The various senior living options located on the campus of Waterman Village, offer life-enriching activity programming opportunities, to help residents best maintain their overall optimal health and well-being.
Stay In Touch With Central Florida’s TOTAL Retirement/Senior Living and Health Services Provider
The BEST way to keep in touch with all the happenings with Waterman Village, is to Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WatermanVillage
We are located in Mount Dora, Florida, just NW of Orlando and East of Leesburg. Give us a call today to schedule a tour!