Florida’s TOTAL retirement community campus
- independent living duplex homes & apartments
- an assisted living apartment residence
- a Medicare 5 Star rated post-hospital rehabilitation center (longest one in Lake County Florida)
- a new state of the art memory support residence
- a licensed and accredited home health care agency (serves the Triangle area as well)
- a physical, occupational, speech therapy clinic (open to the public as well)
All management on-site / mission over margin
Waterman Village is a local Florida 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. It’s fully managed ‘on-site’ (no off-site management company) and is not corporate/investor owned (don’t have to budget extensive income/revenues for these two entities). We’re the only community of our type in the Central, Orlando, Leesburg Florida areas.
Top small town
Well established since 1989, Waterman Village continues to attract new residents from across Florida and the United States. Mount Dora was ranked the #1 small town in FL and #4 in the nation to retire to by USA TODAY.
Helping seniors best secure independence & optimal health
Discover why moving to Waterman Village while STILL independent and active, really is the best plan a person can make to REMAIN that way, as long as possible throughout life.