The Central Florida, Orlando, Leesburg, Mount Dora Area’s ‘TOTAL’ Retirement Community Destination
Active retirement living, with health care facilities & health services, all on one site!
Since 1989, located in the ‘New England of the South’ arts & cultural town of Mount Dora. Florida’s #1 ranked small town to retire to (USA TODAY). Visiting Waterman Village and Mount Dora, is a must, before deciding on a retirement community that offers health care facilities & services on one campus!
- Central Florida location (hurricane safety)
- Attracting adults from across Florida and the U.S.
- Residential Living Homes
- Bridgewater Assisted Living Residence
- Edgewater Nursing & Rehab. Center (Medicare ‘FIVE STAR’)
- Home Health Care by Waterman Village (serves local area)
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy Clinic (open to public)
- CVS Pharmacy (open to public)
- Banking services (coming soon)
- Walk or golf cart to two dental offices
- Walk or golf cart to two physician clinics
- Ideal location, close to other services, shopping, etc. (important as one ages)
- NO entry-fee option
- Locally owned/operated not-for-profit organization (since 1989)
- 4 miles to the highly rated Advent Health hospital & new V.A. Clinic
- Click logo below for info. on our new expansion, Lakeside at Waterman Village
Engaging Campus Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country’s largest retirement community activity and spiritual wellness departments, providing life enriching programming opportunities, to help residents best maintain their overall optimal health and well-being.
Stay In Touch With Central Florida’s TOTAL Retirement Community
The BEST way to keep in touch with all the happenings at Florida’s TOTAL Retirement Community, is to Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WatermanVillage
See why Waterman Village is the premier retirement community in Central Florida. We are located in Mount Dora near Orlando and Leesburg. Give us a call today to schedule a tour!