Waterman Village – Central Florida’s ‘TOTAL’ Senior Living & Senior Wellness Service Provider – since 1989
Located in the ‘New England of the South’ arts & cultural town of Mount Dora. Florida’s #1 ranked small town to retire to (USA TODAY).
- Central Florida location (hurricane safety). Attracting adults from across the U.S.
- The Oaks and Lakeside (coming soon) retirement living communities
- Bridgewater Assisted Living Residence
- Edgewater Health & Rehab. Center for post-hospital care (Medicare ‘FIVE STAR’)
- Waterman Village Home Care (we serve Lake County)
- Waterman Village Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy Clinic (open to public)
- CVS Pharmacy (open to public)
- Banking services (coming soon)
- Walk or golf cart to two dental offices
- Walk or golf cart to two physician clinics
- Ideally located near other needed services, shopping, etc. (important as one ages)
- A locally managed, owned, and operated not-for-profit organization (since 1989)
- 4 miles to the highly rated Advent Health hospital & new V.A. Clinic
Engaging Wellness and Activity Opportunities
The various senior living options located on the campus of Waterman Village, offer life-enriching activity programming opportunities, to help residents best maintain their overall optimal health and well-being.
Stay In Touch With Central Florida’s TOTAL Retirement Living and Senior Health Provider
The BEST way to keep in touch with all the happenings with Waterman Village, is to Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WatermanVillage
We are located in Mount Dora, Florida, just NW of Orlando and East of Leesburg. Give us a call today to schedule a tour!