Florida’s TOTAL retirement community campus
A GREAT VALUE! Waterman Village is a progressive living community (PLC) that doesn’t require a large entry fee that is ‘totally used-up/gone‘ after just a few years of living there, like many continuing care retirement communities (CCRC).
- independent living duplex homes & apartments
- an assisted living apartment residence
- a Medicare 5 Star rated post-hospital rehabilitation center (longest one in Lake County Florida)
- a new state of the art memory support residence
- a licensed and accredited home health care agency (serves the Triangle area as well)
- a physical, occupational, speech therapy clinic (open to the public as well.
All management on-site / mission over margin
Waterman Village is a local Florida 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. It’s fully managed ‘on-site‘ (no off-site management company) and is not corporate/investor owned (don’t have to budget extensive incomes for these two entities). The only community of its type in the Central, Orlando, The Villages, Leesburg Florida areas.
Top small town and location
Mount Dora was ranked the #1 small town in FL and #4 in the nation to retire to by USA TODAY. Waterman Village is located closed to everything, which is especially important now and as one ages.
Independence & optimal health
Moving to Waterman Village while STILL independent and active, really is the best plan a person can make to REMAIN that way, as long as possible throughout life.