Central, Orlando, Leesburg, Mount Dora Florida Area's 'TOTAL' Retirement Community Destination
Active-adult living, progressive living facilities, & health services, all on one site. Convenient services close by.
in the charming 'New-England of the South' town of Mount Dora, Florida. #1 ranked small FL town to retire to by USA TODAY
- Central FL location (avoid direct hurricane hit)
- Attracting new residents from Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Florida, and across the U.S.
- Residential Living Homes
- Bridgewater Assisted Living Residence
- Edgewater Post Hospital Rehab. Center (Medicare.gov 'FIVE STAR' rated)
- Home Health Care Serves Lake County,FL
- Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapy Clinic (open to the public)
- CVS Pharmacy (open to the public)
- Walk or golf cart to dental, physician, insurance, and veterinary offices/clinics
- NO entry-fee option for villa homes
- Since 1989, a locally owned, and locally operated, not-for-profit organization (no management company)
- 4 miles to Florida Hospital Waterman & the new V.A. Clinic in Tavares, FL
Engaging Campus Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country's largest retirement community wellness and activity departments, providing life enriching activity programming to help our residents best maintain their overall optimal health and well-being.
Stay In Touch With Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community
The BEST way to keep in touch with all the happenings at Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community, is to Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WatermanVillage
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Whenever we return to Waterman Village we sense a feeling of peace and security enhanced by the lush green foliage around us that stimulates our minds, body and spirit. We realized we have arrived home.
-William & Gladys Becker