Orlando, Leesburg, Mount Dora - Central Florida Area's 'TOTAL' Retirement Community Destination
Active-adult living, with multi-level of living facilities and health services, all on one site!
- Located in the 'New England of the South' town of Mount Dora, Florida. #1
ranked FL small town to retire (USA TODAY)
- Central FL (hurricane safety)
- Attracting Seniors from Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, and across the U.S.
- Residential Living Homes
- Bridgewater Assisted Living Residence
- Edgewater Nursing & Rehab. Ctr (Medicare.gov 'FIVE STAR' rated)
- Home Health Care Serves Lake County,FL
- Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapy Clinic (open to the public)
- CVS Pharmacy (open to the public)
- Walk or golf cart to dental, physician, insurance, and veterinary offices/clinics
- NO entry-fee option for certain residence types
- Since 1989, a locally owned, operated, & managed not-for-profit org.
- 4 miles to Advent Health hospital & the new V.A. Clinic
- For info. on our new Lakeside at Waterman Village development, click logo below
Engaging Campus Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country's largest retirement community wellness and activity departments, providing life enriching activity programming to help our residents best maintain their overall optimal health and well-being.
Stay In Touch With Central Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community
The BEST way to keep in touch with all the happenings at Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community, is to Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WatermanVillage
See why Waterman Village is the premier retirement community in Central Florida.
We are located in Mount Dora near Orlando and Leesburg.
Give us a call today to schedule a tour!
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
I moved in 2010 finally moving the 2½ miles down the road. It was the best move for me. I love it here.