The Central - Orlando - Leesburg Florida Area's 'TOTAL' Retirement Community
Retirement Community. Home Care. Outpatient Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy. Assisted Living. Post-Hospital Rehabilitation. Memory Care
Active-adult living, with the benefit of progressive-living facilities & health services, right on-site!
- Located in Mount Dora, Florida, #1 ranked small town in Florida to retire to, by USA TODAY
- One story residential living homes
- Bridgewater Assisted Living Apartment Residence
- Edgewater Nursing & Rehab. Center (Medicare.gov 'FIVE STAR' rated)
- Home Health Care Agency (serves the Lake County area)
- Outpatient Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy Clinic (open to the public)
- CVS Pharmacy at Waterman Village (open to the public)
- Waterman Village Wellness Center
- Three dining venues
- Brain Wellness Academy for Seniors (programs open to the public)
- Walk or golf cart to two dental and three physician offices
- Only 4 miles to Florida Hospital Waterman & the new V.A. Clinic in Tavares
Engaging Campus Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country's largest retirement community activity departments, providing life enriching activities to help our residents best maintain their overall health. The BEST way to keep in touch with all the Village Life happenings, is to join the 2,000 others, who LIKE & FOLLOW our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WatermanVillage
Florida's Top Ranked Small Town To Retire To
When one compares all the criteria of a retirement community location, they often conclude, that there is no better small town in Florida to retire to than Mount Dora, FL. This is backed-up by the fact that Mount Dora was ranked by USA TODAY, as the #1 small town in Florida to retire to.
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
I have been a happy resident of Waterman Village since July of 2011. I lived all my life before in Minnesota near Winona. I have many new friends and I am truly in love with the caring staff here. When I hear the winter weather reports from Minnesota, I just smile. Thank you, Waterman, for a comfortable, happy place to live.
-Elizabeth “Betty” Richter