Waterman Village – Central Florida’s Premier Senior Living & Senior Health Services Provider – since 1989
Located in the ‘New England of the South’ arts & cultural town of Mount Dora. Florida’s #1 ranked small town to retire to (USA TODAY).
- Central Florida location (hurricane safety)
- Attracting adults from across Florida and the U.S.
- Two residential living retirement communities: The Oaks and Lakeside (coming soon)
- Bridgewater Assisted Living Residence
- Edgewater Health & Rehab. Center (Medicare ‘FIVE STAR’)
- WV Home Care agency located right on campus (serves the entire Triangle area as well)
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy Clinic (open to public)
- CVS Pharmacy (open to public)
- Banking services (coming soon)
- Walk or golf cart to two dental offices
- Walk or golf cart to two physician clinics
- Ideal location close to other needed services, shopping, etc. (important as one ages)
- Locally managed, owned, and operated not-for-profit organization (since 1989)
- 4 miles to the highly rated Advent Health hospital & new V.A. Clinic
Engaging Campus Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country’s largest retirement community activity and spiritual wellness departments, providing life enriching programming opportunities, to help residents best maintain their overall optimal health and well-being.
Stay In Touch With Central Florida’s TOTAL Retirement Living and Senior Health Provider
The BEST way to keep in touch with all the happenings with Waterman Village, is to Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WatermanVillage
We are located in Mount Dora, Florida, just NW of Orlando and East of Leesburg. Give us a call today to schedule a tour!