Retirement Community Amenities and Services
- Click Here to visit our Dining Services Page
- Click Here for information on Wellness and Activities
- The Bistro Five Star restaurant
- The Lodge Dining Room (newly remodeled. Open for lunch and dinner)
- The Waterman Village Cafe (open for breakfast and lunch)
- Multi-purpose activity room
- Art studio
- Lawn bowling court
- Putting green
- Nature trail
- Screened in heated pool and spa
- Fitness center with quality 'Nautilus' weight training equipment and complimentary personal trainers
- Dance floor
- Woodworking shop
- 50’s style drugstore/pharmacy
- Ice cream/soda shoppe
- Outpatient therapy center
- Dental offices by guard house
- Pain management physician near guard house
- Shuffleboard courts
- Brain Wellness Academy for Seniors
- RV/Boat storage area
- Gift shop
- Card room
- Business center
- Four Chaplains
- On and off campus transportation
- Medical appointment transportation
- Lawn care
- 24/7 campus security/staffed guard house
Listen to what our residents say.
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
My parents, Gil and Kathleen, felt confident in remaining at Waterman Village during Hurricane Irma, based on the sincere concern they continually receive from your staff. They appreciated the ongoing communication regarding facility and resident plans, available services and schedules during the hurricane. Although four, very concerned children, watched worriedly from the north, we knew they were in good hands.
I am sure that members of your staff had concerns for the safety and well- being of their own families and property, and I have deep admiration for those who remained on the job during this stressful time. Please express my thanks to everyone who rose above personal fears and concerns to provide for those residents in their care.
Thank you again for all you do to enrich my parent’s lives with genuine care and concern. May God bless all of you!!