Memory / Alzheimer / Dementia care for Central Florida, located in Mount Dora, near Eustis, Tavares, Apopka, and Leesburg Florida
All in a small-house / home-like environment
The new Springwater Memory Support Residence at Waterman Village is now open.
For further information, email Yvonne at email@example.com or Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our ONE MONTH FREE grand opening incentive!
Florida Assisted Living License Number: AL13751
The entrance to the Springwater memory support residence at Waterman Village, is gated and staffed 24/7
Our Springwater Memory Support Residence Administrator Gene has extensive experience in senior living. Our Springwater Memory Support Residence Director Melanie is committed to helping provide a safe, clean, comfortable, nurturing living environment for your loved one. Our admissions representative Yvonne will work with you and your loved one to ensure a smooth transition to Springwater.
“There are many many benefits of choosing a memory care residence, that is part of a FULL service retirement village, rather than just a stand-alone facility” *
The Springwater offers:
- An intimate, family-like, small-house, home-like neighborhood & environment, to help facilitate staff and resident engagement (only 24 private rooms). The smaller the home, the less agitation probabilities for residents and easier staff monitoring of residents.
- Beautiful living and dining areas.
- An open-kitchen concept and dining area, with the feel of a regular residential-style kitchen.
- Engaging programming for dining activities and different seating choices for your loved one.
- Several TV and lounge spaces throughout the building for residents to choose from, where they feel most comfortable.
- Activity/art studio views to the outside, that incorporate natural light into the interior spaces.
- Various life-skill and engagement stations in each neighborhood, to help stimulate resident activity and involvement, especially for those who like to walk inside.
- A small theatre for watching movies & other flexible activities.
- A boutique-like Salon & Spa area.
- A state-of-the-art sensory room with various types of lighting for sensory stimulation.
- Safe interior courtyards for outdoor living, dining and lounge seating.
- Private rooms with beautiful finishes and luxury vinyl flooring.
- Staff support areas strategically placed to ensure the highest level of care.
- Easy access to the Waterman Village physical, occupational, and speech therapy clinic on campus.
- Priority access to the Edgewater Health Care and Rehabilitation Center, located right on the Waterman Village campus if needed for short-term rehabilitation following a hospital stay.
“A memory care facility of around 25 rooms, is the ideal size for residents’ overall well-being and quality of life. If they are too large, residents often experience increased anxiety and irritation. If their too small, there is often not enough opportunities for healthy and active engagement” *
Designed by nationally acclaimed and award-winning design firm AG Architects of Wisconsin, the leader in designing premier, state of the art, thriving environments for older adults.
We are excited to be bringing this new living space, to the Waterman Village family of living and service areas. Since 1989, helping Seniors ‘Live Their Best Lives’
“In my nearly 40 years of retirement community management experience, overall, residents were much more happier living in communities that were set up as not-for-profits and had faith-based traditions, in comparison to communities that were corporate owned or were operated by off-site management companies” *
Facebook link showing a walk-through video with our administrator Gene.
Springwater offers a flat monthly rate, with all-inclusive pricing. No additional care level fees, no family uncertainty from month to month. Many advantages for residents and family members.
* Comments from Jeff Baset, Senior Living Professional of 40 years
View an image gallery below of Springwater Memory Support at Waterman Village