The CVS Pharmacy at Waterman Village
For All Your Pharmacy Needs!
- Open to the public Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Free delivery to the residents at Waterman Village
- Personal, one-on-one, old-fashioned customer service, from our pharmacist Michael, and pharmacy technician
- We will call your doctor’s office to obtain refills
- No long lines to wait in
- Easy in and easy out, with ample parking close to the front door
- We can create a unit dose pill box or blister pack for you
- Excellent selection of over-the-counter items
- Greeting cards available
- Ice-cream/soda shoppe for your and your guests enjoyment
- Competitive pricing
- We accept most insurance plans (call for a quote/comparison)
130 Waterman Ave., Suite B
Mount Dora, FL 32757
(Just south of 441 off Donnelly Street)
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Living here at Waterman Village is like living in an extended family. From executive officers to service providers, the staff is exceptionally friendly and caring. Communication channels are wide open. Department heads keep residents reassuringly informed on what is going on in their respective area of operation. Most of our needs are met conveniently on campus, which looks like a village of one or two story dwellings. We compare life here to that on a cruise ship: pick and choose among a variety of daily activities on and off campus, or simply relax in your quarters.
-Al & Marlette