The CVS Pharmacy at Waterman Village
For All Your Pharmacy Needs!
- Open to the public Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Free delivery to the residents at Waterman Village
- Personal, one-on-one, old-fashioned customer service, from our pharmacist Michael, and pharmacy technician
- We will call your doctor’s office to obtain refills
- No long lines to wait in
- Easy in and easy out, with ample parking close to the front door
- We can create a unit dose pill box or blister pack for you
- Excellent selection of over-the-counter items
- Greeting cards available
- Ice-cream/soda shoppe for your and your guests enjoyment
- Competitive pricing
- We accept most insurance plans (call for a quote/comparison)
130 Waterman Ave., Suite B
Mount Dora, FL 32757
(Just south of 441 off Donnelly Street)
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
I think Waterman Village is a great place to live. It has everything on premises - a nursing facility, assisted living apartments and independent villas which are roomy and beautiful. The staff is outstanding and the residents are like family. You can be as active and social as you choose or you can be by yourself. There is even a Bistro on premises which is a charming little cozy restaurant with good food. There are activities for everyone from cards, coffee socials, happy hours, lawn bowling, a fitness center and golf ,too. Don't wait too long to get here.
Seminole County Florida