Central Florida’s ‘TOTAL’ Retirement Communities & Senior Health Services Provider
Rather than move from their home of many years to a 55+ community or condominium, more adults are realizing the benefits of moving directly to Waterman Village Retirement Community. Why? Waterman Village in Mount Dora (NW Orlando – E of Leesburg) offers ALL levels of living on one single campus (independent living, assisted living, nursing care, post hospital rehab. care, & memory care), as well as health care services (outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy, in home health care, pharmacy). And, there are two physician and two dental offices within walking/golf cart distance, as well as an insurance agency and veterinary clinic. We even make good ole fashioned house calls with a Nurse Practitioner, which can sometimes help prevent a trip to the Doctor, Urgent Care or the ER.
The benefit to residents?
- no need to have to make ‘another’ major move
- no need to worry about how and where to obtain future needed services, should their health needs increase
- having all these facilities and services close by, helps residents access them easier, thereby staying independent longer
- they’ve planned out ‘their own futures’ (not family or others ‘for them’)
- spouses can live within walking distance to one another, should one require one of our care facilities in the future