Central Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community & Senior Health Services Provider
Rather than move from their home of many years to a 55+ community or condominium, more adults are realizing the benefits of moving directly to Waterman Village Retirement Community. Why? Waterman Village in Mount Dora (NW Orlando - E of Leesburg) offers ALL levels of living on one single campus (independent living, assisted living, nursing care, post hospital rehab. care, & memory care), as well as health care services (outpatient therapy, in home care, pharmacy). And, there are two physician and two dental offices within walking/golf cart distance, as well as an insurance agency and vetinary clnic.
The benefit to residents?
- no need to have to make 'another' major move
- no need to worry about how and where to obtain future needed services, should their health needs increase
- having all these facilities and services close by, helps residents access them easier, thereby staying independent longer
- they've planned out 'their own futures' (not family or others 'for them')
- spouses can live within walking distance to one another, should one require one of our care facilities in the future
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
In our most optimistic dreams we didn’t envision a lifestyle for our declining years as pleasant and fulfilling as our life at Waterman Village. The “ground roots comfortable feeling” is our norm for a satisfying life. We give thanks every day for the suggestion we received from a local family member to “check out Waterman Village before you decide to move down from Atlanta.”
-James & Barbara Laux