Central Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community & Senior Health Services Provider
Rather than move from their home of many years to a 55+ community or condominium, more adults are realizing the benefits of moving directly to Waterman Village Retirement Community. Why? Waterman Village in Mount Dora (NW Orlando - E of Leesburg) offers ALL levels of living on one single campus (independent living, assisted living, nursing care, post hospital rehab. care, & memory care), as well as health care services (outpatient therapy, in home care, pharmacy). And, there are two physician and two dental offices within walking/golf cart distance, as well as an insurance agency and vetinary clnic.
The benefit to residents?
- no need to have to make 'another' major move
- no need to worry about how and where to obtain future needed services, should their health needs increase
- having all these facilities and services close by, helps residents access them easier, thereby staying independent longer
- they've planned out 'their own futures' (not family or others 'for them')
- spouses can live within walking distance to one another, should one require one of our care facilities in the future
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Our thoughts of Waterman:
- Beautiful Campus
- Reasonable Rent
- Good Food
- Pleasant Employees
- Good Service Response
- Security Adequate and On Call
-Don & Mary Gemming