Central Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community & Senior Health Services Provider
Rather than move from their home of many years to a 55+ community or condominium, more adults are realizing the benefits of moving directly to Waterman Village Retirement Community. Why? Waterman Village in Mount Dora (NW Orlando - E of Leesburg) offers ALL levels of living on one single campus (independent living, assisted living, nursing care, post hospital rehab. care, & memory care), as well as health care services (outpatient therapy, in home care, pharmacy). And, there are two physician and two dental offices within walking/golf cart distance, as well as an insurance agency and vetinary clnic.
The benefit to residents?
- no need to have to make 'another' major move
- no need to worry about how and where to obtain future needed services, should their health needs increase
- having all these facilities and services close by, helps residents access them easier, thereby staying independent longer
- they've planned out 'their own futures' (not family or others 'for them')
- spouses can live within walking distance to one another, should one require one of our care facilities in the future
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Waterman Village is a well-run retirement home that offers a range of accommodations. The management and staff do a fine job of making all residents comfortable with a wide level of activities. The Culinary Department excels. Retiring here was the best move we could have made.
-Robert & Margret Appe
New York State