Waterman Village News / Updates
- A big welcome to our new Bridgewater Assisting Living Residence administrator Julie Baughman
- The new Lakeside at Waterman Village, an independent living expansion that’s scheduled to open in 2022, reaches a 91% reservation rate.
- Waterman Village holds its Annual Oktoberfest. Close to 1,000 meals were served to staff, residents, family members, visitors and future residents. I good time was had by all.
- Lakeside at Waterman Village Construction Update Video CLICK HERE
- A big CONGRATULATIONS to Waterman Village Director of Culinary Services, Doris Freeman, for receiving the 2021 ‘Ambassador Award’, from the Association of Nutrition and Food Service Professionals. Doris oversees the culinary services for Waterman Village’s independent living, assisted living, and heatlh care center living areas. https://videos.anfponline.org/2021-ambassador-award
- Waterman Village recently received awards from senioradvisor.com and caring.com, for the number of positive reviews received about Waterman Village from visitors to their websites. Waterman Village was the only senior living community in the Orlando area, to have received both awards for 2021 from these national/leading senior living review websites.
- Waterman Village opens brand new physical, occupational, and speech therapy clinic that’s open to the public.
- By popular demand, Waterman Village Home Care now serves the general public in the Mount Dora, Tavares, Eustis, and Sorrento areas.
- Construction begins at the new Springwater Memory support residence at Waterman Village
- Construction begins on the new Lakeside at Waterman Village retirement community on Donnelly street.
- The Edgewater Health and Rehabilitation Center, located on the campus of Waterman Village, retains its Medicare 5 Star Rating. The Edgewater holds the honor of having the longest running Medicare 5 Star rating of any nursing home in Lake County, FL.