“Your gifts make a major difference in the lives of the residents we serve”
The Waterman Communities Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) federally-approved IRS not-for-profit charitable foundation since 1989, raises funds that directly impact the quality of life of those whom Waterman Village serves.
Your gifts to the Waterman Foundation will allow us to help our residents “live their best lives”.
Some of the undertakings that the Foundation has supported include:
- Planting beds for Greenfield Gardens
- Wall Art Hanging Systems for the Lodge & Community Life Center
- AV Equipment, Drapes & Lighting for Garden of Life Fellowship Hall
- Nature Trail Restorations
- Bingo Machine, Cart and Cards
- WV Choral Society and Drama Club Productions
- Intelect TranSport Electrotherapy machine for Outpatient Therapy
- Hand exercise equipment for the Wellness Center
- Brain Wellness (Computers/Software/Chairs/Tables)
- Cardiac Chair for Therapy
- TV’s & Wii Systems with portable carts
Gifts of Cash
Cash in any amount allow Waterman Village to use the funds at the point of greatest need.
Purchase a leaf on our GIVING TREE
Support the mission and ministry of Waterman Village Retirement Community, Commemorative Brick Program
Residents can make arrangements with our accounting office to be billed for monthly, quarterly or yearly donations in any amount.
Donation Form Here
Gifts of Life Insurance Policies
The gift of a life insurance policy is a simple and ideal way to fulfill your charitable desires.
Gifts of Securities
Contributions of long-term appreciated securities may give you a two-fold income tax benefit: a charitable deduction for the full present fair market value and no tax on the appreciation.
Outright gifts – contributions of any immediate asset – are the most direct way to help. Gifts made in memory or in honor of loved ones are very popular
A charitable will bequest provides a means to continue your legacy well into the future.
The Waterman Village Communities Foundation, Inc. receives donations through fundraising and charitable giving with the goal to provide positive impacts and enhancements to the community and the residents to “live their best lives”
through sponsoring programs, activities, materials and equipment.