Bridgewater Assisted Living Residence
CHECK OUT OUR BEAUTIFUL, NEWLY RE-MODELED, BRIDGEWATER ASSISTED LIVING RESIDENCE!
A major / unique benefit of choosing an assisted living apartment at Waterman Village's Bridgewater residence is: if a resident requires short-term nursing/rehabilitation
following a hospital
stay, or long term nursing home care, they can make a smooth and easy transition right next door,
to the adjacent Edgewater nursing & rehabilitation care facility. The resident is already familiar with the community and family members don't have to go through the trouble of having to find 'another' place. Similarly, if a resident's health improves, they can make an easy transition to one of Waterman Village's independent living homes.
Also, we encourage you to compare our rates. Families who've done thorough research for their loved ones, often tell us that Waterman Village
assisted living residents, are not required to pay a lot of 'extras', like other places they've researched. Rates begin at $3,200 a month
(INCLUDES medication and bathing assistance).
- Lovely studio apartments and two room suites
- Three meals a day, with room delivery if needed, and special diets as ordered by a physician
- Scheduled activities/social events
- Secure/gated community 24/7
- Beauty and barber services available
- Chaplains on staff
- Transportation to/from area/local medical appointments
- Non-smoking environment
- Wellness program features include:
- Bed mobility
- Lower body range of motion
- Upper body range of motion
- Wheelchair mobility
Contact Mandy Mullaly, Bridgewater Administrator and licensed professional nurse, who is happy to assist you. CONTACT US PAGE
Click here for a printable version of the Floorplans.
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
I moved in 2010 finally moving the 2½ miles down the road. It was the best move for me. I love it here.