- Our Neighborhood
- Residential Living
- Our Lifestyle
- Our Health Choices
- Why Waterman Village
- Contact Us / News
Attractive Rates and Pricing,
for a Multi-Level-of-Living Community
Waterman Village does offer a rate plan for our Villa Homes, with NO entrance fee required, as well as generous refund provisions for those that do. Because of this, more and more adults are moving to Waterman Village from areas across the State of Florida, as well as the U.S., where the cost is often much higher to live at a multi-level of living, life-care, or continuing-care like retirement community. One couple from New York recently stated, "Waterman Village is a great value!"
- THE FREEDOM TO MOVE: Since Waterman residents are NOT required to pay a large entrance fee that's largely non-refundable after
just a few years of residency, they don't feel trapped/stuck. If they need/desire to leave Waterman Village (ex. move closer to a child),
they can easily do so, without having to feel excessive guilt, etc., about losing/forfeiting a large sum of money. This is a very important
factor that many parents and/or children fail to think about, only to regret later on.
- WATERMAN'S AGREEMENT TYPE. According to a report by the American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA), the average continuing
care retirement community (a community that offers independent living, assisted living, and nursing care all on the same site)
independent / congregate living resident, will live in the community's skilled nursing facility section for 9 months. Therefore,
based on this research, this average person is much better off financially, not to pay a 1, 2, 3, or $400,000+ entrance
fee, that's totally non-refundable after just a few years of residency, in order to receive a slight discount in the retirement
community's nursing facility for only nine months.
- WATERMAN'S COMPETITIVE MONTHLY FEES FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING: In addition to the large entrance fees that many multiple level
of living or continuing care retirement communities charge, many also charge much higher monthly fees for independent living than Waterman Village. These
higher monthly fees can really add-up, year after year, while living in independent living.
- EARN MORE INVESTMENT INCOME: If you choose Waterman Village's no entry/monthly rental plan, you can invest more money, and earn significantly more investment income year after year.
People who already possess long-term care insurance, discover Waterman Village's rate plans to be especially ideal.
Villa Home monthly service fees begin at $2,800 for a 2BR - 2BA, single resident, under the no entry fee plan.
Manor Home monthly service fees begin at $2,185 for a single resident under the life-lease/entry fee plan. Entry fees begin at $195,000 and have high refundable provisions, FOR LIFE!
Custom and Estate Home monthly service fees begin at $2,500 a month for single occupancy under the life-lease/entry fee plan. Entry fees begin at $225,000 and have high refundable provisions, FOR LIFE!
Sampling of Included Services
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Meal allowance (villa home residents)
- Interior maintenance
- Personal fitness trainers
- Exterior maintenance
- Appliances and repair
- Lawn care
- Pest control
- Real estate taxes
- HOA fees
- Transportation to meals
- Transportation to local shopping
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- Life-line® emergency response system
- Trash pick up
- High definition cable TV
- 24/7 security
- 24/7 staffed guard/gate house
- Use of all village activity and common areas
- Golf membership at Mount Dora Golf Club
- Property and liability insurance
- Priority access to the assisted living apartments, nursing and rehabilitation center, and the outpatient therapy center
- Home For Life Intention
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Want to stay informed?
Waterman Village is a well-run retirement home that offers a range of accommodations. The management and staff do a fine job of making all residents comfortable with a wide level of activities. The Culinary Department excels. Retiring here was the best move we could have made. -Robert & Margret AppeNew York State