- Our Neighborhood
- Residential Living
- Our Lifestyle
- Our Health Choices
- Why Waterman Village
- Contact Us / News
Central Florida's TOTAL Retirement Living / Senior Services Provider
Rather than move from their home of many years to a 55+ community or condominium, more adults are realizing the benefits of moving directly to Waterman Village. Why? Waterman Village offers ALL levels of living on one single campus. In addition to the independent living home neighborhood, Waterman Village offers health care facilities & health services (assisted living, nursing care, rehabilitation care, memory care, outpatient therapy, home health care, and pharmacy) right on its campus, a large physician and two dental practices adjacent to it, and a bus stop out front.
The benefit to residents?
- no need to have to make 'another' major move
- no need to worry about how and where to obtain future needed services, should their health needs increase
- having all these facilities and services close by, helps residents access them easier, thereby staying independent longer
- they've planned out 'their own futures' (not family or others 'for them')
- spouses can live within walking distance to one another, should one require one of our care facilities in the future
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Want to stay informed?
I have not had a day of regret that I moved to Waterman Village. It has a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. There are stimulating activities. I feel secure. -Helen HansonNebraska