Find out more about our lifestyle...
The Bridgewater – Assisted Living
A major / unique benefit of choosing an assisted living apartment at Waterman Village's Bridgewater residence is:
if a resident requires future nursing / rehabilitation / memory care, they can make a smooth and easy transition right next door, to the adjacent Edgewater nursing care facility. The resident is already familiar with the community and family members don't have to go through the trouble of having to find 'another' place. Similarly, if a resident's health improves, they can make an easy transition to one of Waterman Village's independent living homes. These are a few reasons why it's advantageous for both residents and family members, to move to a community that offers independent living , assisted living, and nursing home care all on the same campus.
- Lovely studio apartments and two room suites
- Small pets welcome
- Three meals a day in our beautiful dining room, with room delivery if needed, and special diets as ordered by your physician
- Scheduled activities/social events
- Reserved parking available
- Physical therapy available
- Beauty and barber services available
- Use of other Waterman Village amenities
- Non-smoking environment
Click herefor a printable version of the Floorplans.
Respite care in the Bridgewater offers temporary assisted living from a few days to several months in a beautiful apartment setting. This service is available for those who need to recover from an illness or injury. It also can provide needed assistance when a caregiver is temporarily incapacitated or out of town.