- Our Neighborhood
- Independent Living
- Our Lifestyle
- Our Health Choices
- Why Waterman Village
- Contact Us / News
The Bridgewater – Assisted Living
A major / unique benefit of choosing an assisted living apartment at Waterman Village's Bridgewater residence is:
if a resident requires short-term nursing/rehabilitation following a hospital stay, or long term nursing home care, they can make a smooth and easy transition right next door, to the adjacent Edgewater nursing care facility. The resident is already familiar with the community and family members don't have to go through the trouble of having to find 'another' place. Similarly, if a resident's health improves, they can make an easy transition to one of Waterman Village's independent living homes.
These are a few reasons why it's very advantageous for both residents and family members, to move to a community that offers independent living, assisted living, and nursing home care all on the same campus.
Also, we encourage you to compare our rates. Families who've done thorough research for their loved ones, often tell us that Waterman Village assisted living residents, are not required to pay a lot of 'extras', like other places they've researched. Rates begin at $3,105 a month.
- Lovely studio apartments and two room suites
- Access to full fitness center, BRAIN GYM activities, and outdoor swimming pool that offers water aquatics classes
- Three meals a day in our beautiful dining room, with room delivery if needed, and special diets as ordered by your physician
- Scheduled activities/social events
- Reserved parking available
- Secure/gated community 24/7
- Licensed massage and physical therapists available
- Beauty and barber services available
- Chaplaincy services/staff
- Non-smoking environment
- Living in an organization that's both not-for-profit owned, and, not-for-profit managed
Contact Mandy Mullaly, Bridgewater Administrator and licensed professional nurse, who is happy to assist you. CONTACT US PAGE
Click here for a printable version of the Floorplans.
Respite care in the Bridgewater offers temporary assisted living from a few days to several months in a beautiful apartment setting. This service is available for those who need to recover from an illness or injury. It also can provide needed assistance when a caregiver is temporarily incapacitated or out of town. Space is limited.
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Want to stay informed?
Waterman is the perfect place for me!! I’ve highly recommended it to all my friends and they’re moving here, one by one. I’ve found so much in common with all the residents and enjoy meeting all of them. I can’t praise the staff enough. They’re almost mind readers. I am truly fortunate to have access to the golf carts, cars and buses.