Find out more about our lifestyle...
The Bridgewater – Assisted Living
The Bridgewater offers assisted living in a home-like environment. Consisting of studio apartments and one- and two-bedroom suites, The Bridgewater is perfect for those who wish to maintain an independent lifestyle but need a helping hand in the course of daily life. Personal assistance is provided 24 hours a day by trained staff under the supervision of a licensed nurse. The Bridgewater may occasionally accept American Eldercare with special arrangements.
- Lovely studio apartments and two room suites
- Small pets welcome
- Three meals a day in our beautiful dining room, with room delivery if needed, and special diets as ordered by your physician
- Scheduled activities/social events
- Reserved parking available
- Physical therapy available
- Beauty and barber services available
- Use of other Waterman Village amenities
- Non-smoking environment
Click here for a printable version of the Floorplans.
Respite care in the Bridgewater offers temporary assisted living from a few days to several months in a beautiful apartment setting. This service is available for those who need to recover from an illness or injury. It also can provide needed assistance when a caregiver is temporarily incapacitated or out of town.