- Our Neighborhood
- Independent Living
- Our Lifestyle
- Our Health Choices
- Why Waterman Village
- Contact Us / News
Florida's 'TOTAL' Retirement Community
Florida's #1 RANKED Small Town (Mount Dora) To Retire To (USA TODAY)
Why total? Active adult living, with the convenience of progressive health care & services right on-site!
- 250 independent living duplex homes with attached covered parking
- 75 assisted living apartment residence
- 120 bed, medicare certified, rehabilitation - long term - memory care center
- Home health care agency (serves the general public as well)
- Outpatient rehabilitation center (serves the general public)
- On/off campus transportation
- 24/7 staffed gated entrance
- Pharmacy (serves the general public)
- Wellness/fitness center
- Three dining venues (casual cafe, regular dining room, 5 star Bistro)
An internal medicine/family practice center with 9 physicians, a full-service dental office, and a board certified
pain management M.D. office, all border Waterman Village.
Florida Hospital Waterman, which is affiliated with U.S. News & World Reports' #1 ranked Florida Hospital Orlando, is only 4 miles away.
People are often surprised, when they discover they can live in a vibrant 'multi-level of living' community, in Florida's #1 ranked small town to retire to, only 30 minutes from I-4 in Maitland, and not have to pay a large entrance fee.
Learn why moving to Waterman Village while 'still' independent & active, actually increases a person's chances of 'remaining' independent & active, longer throughout life. (Read Blog article, 'Why Move Early')
Comprehensive Wellness/Activity Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country's largest retirement community wellness departments, providing life enriching activity opportunities, to help residents best maintain their overall health. Compare.
Florida's Top Ranked Small Town To Retire To
When one compares all the important/different criteria of a retirement community location, they often conclude, that there is no better small town
in Florida to retire to than Mount Dora, FL. This is backed-up by the fact that Mount Dora was ranked by USA TODAY, as the #1 small town in Florida to retire to.
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.