- Our Neighborhood
- Residential Living
- Our Lifestyle
- Our Health Choices
- Why Waterman Village
- Contact Us / News
Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community Destination
Florida's #1 RANKED Small Town (Mount Dora) To Retire To (USA TODAY)
Why total? Active adult living, with the convenience of health care facilities & services, as well as numerous amenities, all on 'one site'
Waterman Village's recent Color Run/Walk, raised over $5,000 for Alzheimer's Disease awareness
- Independent living duplex homes w/covered parking at front door
- The Bridgewater assisted living apartment residence
- The Edgewater short term rehab & long term care residence (MEDICARE.GOV 'FIVE STAR' rated)
- Home health care agency (serves the Triangle area as well)
- Outpatient rehabilitation center (serves the Triangle area as well)
- On/off campus transportation
- 24/7 staffed/gated entry
- Pharmacy with OTC items, cards, & ice cream
- Wellness/fitness center
- Three dining venues
- The Brain Wellness Academy for Seniors
We're just 40 min. from the Winter Park/Orlando areas.
No entry fee option!
Discover why moving to Waterman Village while 'still' independent & active, actually increases a person's chances of 'remaining' independent & active, longer throughout life. (Read Blog article, 'Why Move Early')
Comprehensive Wellness/Activity Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country's largest retirement community wellness departments, providing life enriching activity opportunities, to help residents best maintain their overall health.
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Want to stay informed?
I moved in 2010 finally moving the 2½ miles down the road. It was the best move for me. I love it here.
-Genevieve HardyChicago, IL