- Our Neighborhood
- Residential Living
- Our Lifestyle
- Our Health Choices
- Why Waterman Village
- Contact Us / News
Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community Destination!
Florida's #1 RANKED Small Town (Mount Dora) To Retire To (USA TODAY)
Why total? Active adult living, with the convenience of health care facilities & services, as well as numerous amenities, all on 'one site'
Waterman Village's recent Color Run/Walk, raised over $5,000 for Alzheimer's Disease awareness
- One story residential living homes. Covered parking at front door.
- The Bridgewater assisted living apartment residence
- The Edgewater short term rehab & long term care residence (MEDICARE.GOV 'FIVE STAR' rated)
- Home health care (also open to the general public)
- Outpatient rehab. clinic (also open to the general public)
- On/off campus transportation
- 24/7 staffed/gated entry
- CVS managed pharmacy with OTC items, cards, & ice cream
- Wellness/fitness center
- Three dining venues
- The Brain Wellness Academy for Seniors
A 12 physician clinic and two dental offices border Waterman Village. Florida Hospital Waterman and the new V.A. Clinic, are only 4 miles away.
We're just 40 min. from the Winter Park/Orlando areas.
No entry fee option!
Discover why moving to Waterman Village while 'still' independent & active, actually increases a person's chances of 'remaining' independent & active, longer throughout life. (Read Blog article, 'Why Move Early')
Comprehensive Wellness/Activity Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country's largest retirement community wellness departments, providing life enriching activity opportunities, to help residents best maintain their overall health.
Florida's Top Ranked Small Town To Retire To
When one compares all the important/different criteria of a retirement community location, they often conclude, that there is no better small town in Florida to retire to than Mount Dora, FL. This is backed-up by the fact that Mount Dora was ranked by USA TODAY, as the #1 small town in Florida to retire to.
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Want to stay informed?
Our thoughts of Waterman:
- Beautiful Campus
- Reasonable Rent
- Good Food
- Pleasant Employees
- Good Service Response
- Security Adequate and On Call