- Our Neighborhood
- Residential Living
- Our Lifestyle
- Our Health Choices
- Why Waterman Village
- Contact Us / News
The TOTAL Central Florida Retirement Community Destination!
Florida's #1 RANKED Small Town (Mount Dora) To Retire To (USA TODAY)
Why total? Active adult living, with the convenience of health care facilities & services, as well as numerous amenities, all on 'one site'
Waterman Village's recent Color Run/Walk, raised over $5,000 for Alzheimer's Disease awareness
- Independent living duplex homes w/covered parking at front door
- The Bridgewater assisted living apartment residence
- The Edgewater short term rehab & long term care residence (MEDICARE.GOV 'FIVE STAR' rated)
- Home health care agency (serves the Triangle area as well)
- Outpatient rehabilitation center (serves the Triangle area as well)
- On/off campus transportation
- 24/7 staffed/gated entry
- CVS managed pharmacy with OTC items, cards, & ice cream
- Wellness/fitness center
- Three dining venues
- The Brain Wellness Academy for Seniors
We're just 40 min. from the Winter Park/Orlando areas.
No entry fee option!
Discover why moving to Waterman Village while 'still' independent & active, actually increases a person's chances of 'remaining' independent & active, longer throughout life. (Read Blog article, 'Why Move Early')
Comprehensive Wellness/Activity Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country's largest retirement community wellness departments, providing life enriching activity opportunities, to help residents best maintain their overall health.
Florida's Top Ranked Small Town To Retire To
When one compares all the important/different criteria of a retirement community location, they often conclude, that there is no better small town in Florida to retire to than Mount Dora, FL. This is backed-up by the fact that Mount Dora was ranked by USA TODAY, as the #1 small town in Florida to retire to.
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Want to stay informed?
I moved in 2010 finally moving the 2½ miles down the road. It was the best move for me. I love it here.
-Genevieve HardyChicago, IL