- Our Neighborhood
- Independent Living
- Our Lifestyle
- Our Health Choices
- Why Waterman Village
- Contact Us / News
Florida's 'TOTAL' Retirement Community
Florida's #1 RANKED Small Town (Mount Dora) To Retire To (USA TODAY)
Why total? Active adult living, with the convenience of health facilities & services right on-site!
- 250 one floor independent living homes with attached covered parking
- 75 unit assisted living apartment residence
- 120 bed, medicare certified, rehabilitation - long term - memory care center
- In-home care agency (serves the general public as well)
- Outpatient rehabilitation center (serves the general public)
- On/off campus transportation
- 24/7 gate and campus security, with Life-Line response
- Pharmacy (serves the general public)
- Wellness center
- Three dining venues
- Dental office across from pharmacy
- Top hospital/physician care close by
Seniors, and family members, frequently tell us just how excited they are, when they discover they can live in a community with the above, in Florida's #1 ranked small town to retire, only 30 minutes from I-4, and not have to pay high entrance and monthly fees for independent living.
Learn why moving to Waterman Village while 'still' independent & active, actually increases a person's chances of 'remaining' independent & active, longer throughout life? (Read Blog article, 'Why Move Early')
Comprehensive Wellness/Activity Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country's largest retirement community wellness departments, providing life enriching activity opportunities, to help residents best maintain their overall health. Compare.
Florida's Top Ranked Small Town To Retire To
When one compares all the important/different criteria of a retirement community location, they often conclude, that there is no better small town
in Florida to retire to than Mount Dora, FL. This is backed-up by the fact that Mount Dora was ranked by USA TODAY, as the #1 small town in Florida to retire to.
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Want to stay informed?
We have enjoyed being with our neighbors, meeting new residents, trying new activities, getting to know Waterman staff (who are wonderful about dealing with house cleaning and repairs when needed). -Ed & Rosalie BennettNew England