- Our Neighborhood
- Residential Living
- Our Lifestyle
- Our Health Choices
- Why Waterman Village
- Contact Us / News
Florida's TOTAL Retirement Community Destination!
Florida's #1 RANKED Small Town (Mount Dora) To Retire To (USA TODAY)
Why total? Active adult living, with the convenience of health care facilities & services, as well as numerous amenities, all on 'one site'
- One story residential living homes. Covered parking at front door.
- The Bridgewater assisted living apartment residence
- The Edgewater nursing & rehab. center
(MEDICARE.GOV 'FIVE STAR' rated)
- Home health care (also open to the general public)
- Outpatient rehab. clinic (also open to the general public)
- On/off campus transportation
- 24/7 staffed/gated entry
- CVS pharmacy at Waterman Village (also open to the general public)
- Wellness/fitness center
- Three dining venues
- Two full service dental practices by gatehouse
- The Brain Wellness Academy for Seniors
A 12 physician clinic borders Waterman Village. Florida Hospital Waterman and the new V.A. Clinic, are only 4 miles away.
We're just 40 min. from the Winter Park/Orlando areas.
You can live in a villa home, and choose not to pay an entry fee.
Comprehensive Wellness/Activity Opportunities
Waterman Village has one of the country's largest retirement community wellness departments, providing life enriching activity opportunities, to help residents best maintain their overall health.
Florida's Top Ranked Small Town To Retire To
When one compares all the important/different criteria of a retirement community location, they often conclude, that there is no better small town in Florida to retire to than Mount Dora, FL. This is backed-up by the fact that Mount Dora was ranked by USA TODAY, as the #1 small town in Florida to retire to.
No solicitors, please.
Not for emergency use.
Want to stay informed?
We have enjoyed our five plus years at Waterman Village – becoming friendly with interesting and well-traveled people, enjoying the many activities and the fine food.
-James & Barbara LauxCincinnati, Ohio